01 January 2017

Introducing, 2017.

          +Hello! Taking a look at the entire span of the calendar year, New Year's Day in particular is one of my absolute favourites. Just as  I look forward to 29 February twice in each decade, New Year's Day truly maintains a refreshing atmosphere and an energetic vibe, as the new calendar year is welcomed in each time zone. While simple in thought, I like the idea that with the start of a new year is essentially a refreshed you. You're ready to accelerate forward and undergo the improvements you personally desire to achieve, or even revise your actions so the errors of the former year refrain from resurfacing again. I'm not looking at these accumulated goals or ideas in mind to be on the level of a bucket list, in the sense of investing the remainder of your life to complete a specific list of tasks, but rather simplistic goals that are realistically achievable, or approachable, which will provide you the gift of feeling accomplished once all 364 days, or 365 if we enjoy the special day in February, have concluded as we look over the year on New Year's Eve. So that's the idea. What am I able to do today, that I will look back upon on 31 December and feel my time was well invested, leaving joy in my soul? Indeed, this is a good question. This is a pending reality we all need to find a well suited resolution for, here in the year, 2017...

I'm welcoming 2017 with a refreshing start by enjoying red bean moshi, accompanied by a hot cup of jiaogulan tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment