Rewinding back to 14 August, this
was the day I sold my Prius. Today, it now resides in the Quad Cities, and I am
highly pleased our relationship has reached its conclusion, forever.
"Forever" is indeed a grand length of time, however, this is all the
time I could ever need. For what it's designed for, the Prius does what it is
intended for rather well, however, by being tied to petrol, the Prius, of any
model year, has a limited threshold for overall energy efficiency whereas it is
unable to excel higher than the realm it already achieves at. This is why I
have decided to entirely abandon all internal combustion, in replace of what
offers true energy efficiency: electricity. The 13,997 mile adventure from 19
November 2015 to 14 August 2017 was indeed interesting, even if it did only
cost $559.43. Now it's time for someone else to have their adventure.01 September 2017
Au revoir, Prius.
Rewinding back to 14 August, this
was the day I sold my Prius. Today, it now resides in the Quad Cities, and I am
highly pleased our relationship has reached its conclusion, forever.
"Forever" is indeed a grand length of time, however, this is all the
time I could ever need. For what it's designed for, the Prius does what it is
intended for rather well, however, by being tied to petrol, the Prius, of any
model year, has a limited threshold for overall energy efficiency whereas it is
unable to excel higher than the realm it already achieves at. This is why I
have decided to entirely abandon all internal combustion, in replace of what
offers true energy efficiency: electricity. The 13,997 mile adventure from 19
November 2015 to 14 August 2017 was indeed interesting, even if it did only
cost $559.43. Now it's time for someone else to have their adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment